HEALTH & SAFETY
HSC can provide the development of H&S programs ranging from workplace safety or construction safety to comply with OSHA, or Fleet Safety to comply with DOT. We can review your needs and providing practical solutions to specific hazards in your workplace or overall OSHA compliance, mock OSHA inspections and protocols, or management of existing OSHA programs. We can provide best practices and customized procedures and programs specific to your operations or safety challenges. Other areas of expertise HSE can provide includes Crisis Management, Health Crisis Programs, and Emergency Response plans and programs.
Hannis Safety Consulting delivers site specific Safety Health and Environmental training programs at your location. Customized content and focused topics are provided to address compliance and safety performance needs. HSC can also review, modify, or deliver existing training content at your facility and provide training sessions for employees.
HSC can offer professional development for leadership within the organization for improving safety culture, safety leadership, and safety conflict resolution in the workplace.
HSC has experience in several states regarding Air Permitting, Hazardous Waste Management, Phase 1 and Phase 2 Due Diligence, as well as reporting for Hazardous Waste, TRI and SARA Tier II. He can provide written environmental management programs, policies, and procedures customized to your facility or operation.
At HSC, we help manage the process of identifying safety and environmental issues, remediating them, and helping you develop sustainable solutions. Our expertise includes:
- Behavior Based Safety Implementation / Evaluations
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program Development and Implementation
- Injury and Illness Evaluations and Trending
- OSHA compliance gap analysis
- Root Cause Analysis Accident / Incident Investigations
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Training
- OSHA Citation Litigation
- Emergency Plan Development
- Emergency Response Readiness / Drills
- HAZWOPER Training
- Fleet Safety
- Crisis Management Readiness / Drills
- Health Crisis Readiness / Drills
- Safety Auditing – Plant Audits or Construction Sites
- Chemical Hazard Training – Gases and Liquids
- Industrial hygiene & qualitative chemical exposure assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Air Permitting and Hazardous Waste Management
- SARA Tier II Reporting
- Toxic Release Inventory Reporting (TRI)